Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Letter To You

Well before I continue to write this letter, I must say I didn't feel like writing, my heart was lost and I didn't think I could fix it. Within this past week I've figure somethings out especially my love life. So here it is..................
The past months have been the most difficult since my divorce, I thought I could forget you and move on with others but yet you stayed on my mind. I tried to erase everything we had and been through. In the mist of it all, I'm still in love with you, I also hurt someone and for that I'm sorry! But I can't keep putting my feelings to the side and stop lying to myself. We have been through so much together and to let it all go is crazy. You let me do me (right and wrong) an yet you still t Love me. I'm sorry for ever letting you go and I know there are good and bad roads ahead but know I'm here for the count. So your stuck with me!
When we 1st met I never thought we would ever be an yet you were there through my darkest days. You have seen me happy and sad, depressed, crazy, and over joyed. My heart can't take not being with you. When your going through your darkest days, for me not being there breaks my heart, so I'm here now an I'M not going anywhere, unless My LORD AND SAVIOR said, different!

Love Always,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment