Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A New Beginning!

Hello, I'm so excited to have my own blog, which isn't that hard to do but didn't have the mind set to do it until now! This blog is to really help me and maybe help someone else. These are just my thoughts and you don't have to agree with it but have a open mind on anything I talk about. Yes sometimes I will wig out on someone or something but I can only be me. So I hope you enjoy the ride to UPGRADE your thoughts!
This year I turn 40! Yes the Big 40, I don't feel different but I have a lot of confident which I didn't have before. I say what on my mind and that might not be a good thing (laughing) but I do. If I see a guy I like, I let HIM know. Now don't get me wrong I'm very old fashion an I like a guy to approach me but it doesn't always happen that way. I've been single for awhile, I was in a relationship for a long time an it ended, for reason I sometime don't understand but it is what it is! I thought a man wanted a go getter? Make the money an also take care of home? That's a whole other subject we will touch on later. But I know God will answer my Prayers, to find that one true Love that Love me for all the craziness I Am! So to all my independent women that is Looking for True Love, LET THE HUNT BEGAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment